Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sushiland - Pearl District/Beaverton/Tigard/Clackamas/Lloyd Center

Sushiland has 5 locations in the Portland Metro Area and 6 locations in Washington. I must admit that I probably go to Sushiland at least once a week for lunch and occasionally I go for dinner as well. At any given time, at any location I've gone to, there are usually at least a couple families with younger children enjoying a meal.

I must admit, I was skeptical of "affordable" sushi on a "train", but after just one visit I was hooked! I am not a person who eats alot of sashimi, I'm definitely a "roll sushi" girl :) The california rolls, asparagus tempura rolls and philadelphia rolls are my favorites and all are made well enough that I feel full and happy when I leave. With plate prices starting at $1.00 and ranging to $3.00 for most of their basic sushi items, you can't beat the deal that they offer.

For more info, go to:
http://www.sushilandusa.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment