Monday, January 26, 2009

Bouffant Hair Salon - Pearl District

Located in a light filled, lofty space at 33 NW 9th Ave in the Pearl District, Bouffant Salon is a place to primp, pamper and beautify. They offer a range of services, including: hair styling, hair color, extensions, mani/pedis, facials, waxing, uv free tanning and they also can accomodate bridal parties with styling and makeup.

First time I came here, I was visiting a friend during her cut/color and brought my 3 year old with me. They were incredibly nice to us and gave her as many lollipops as she wanted...trouble! There were several other children who came and went during our first visit to the salon who were having their hair cut...they were probably all between 8-10 years of age and all seemed very at ease and comfortable with their experience. On my second visit, it was just me...getting my hair cut. Not just any cut! I got bangs...yes, bangs! :) My stylist, Michelle, did a fantastic job and I keep getting so many compliments on my hair its unbelievable.

For more info, go to:
www.bouffanthairsalon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment