Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Bee and Thistle - Pearl District

Just when I thought I couldn't find a super cute AND affordable outfit in the Pearl District during my lunch hour, I stumbled upon The Bee and Thistle located at 120 NW 10th Ave. The big windows with fashionable outfits was enough to hook me in and get me in the door. A variety of tops, bottoms, dresses and accessories greeted me, many times arranged by color...which I've always found helpful when shopping for something specific.

However on this shopping trip I was simply exploring and not expecting anything in my price range considering I was in the heart of the Pearl District. I was so excited to find a broad selection of styles in a broad selection of prices. Upscale clothing items were seamlessly mixed amongst affordable items. Also available at this store were trendy bags, beautiful jewelry and helpful sales associates to make the experience a lot of fun. I smiled and silently thanked the shopping gods for finding this adorable gem of a shop and eagerly signed up for their mailing list. Which I highly recommend doing! They send out emails with upcoming sale info to all customers on the list.
For more info visit the store, or:
http://thebeeandthistle.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment