Sunday, November 7, 2010

My new perfume obsession....

Love Love LOVE this fragrance from Coach called Poppy...yeah, I know, it's been out since July, but I just had to mention it.  I've been looking for a replacement perfume for the better part of a year!  My last perfume was Falling In Love by Philosophy, before that it was Soulmates also by Philosophy, before that it was Gap Blue....all have been discontinued over time and I will only wear perfume if it REALLY suits me and works with my body chemistry.

Poppy is one of those that really hits the right notes and I'm a sucker for a good mix of floral and fruity, it's light and fun, but still sexy.  Notes of cucumber flower, mandarin, freesia, jasmine, pink water lily, creme brulee, cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, and marshmallow...mmm, marshmallow :)

Click here to go to the Coach website and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment