Monday, February 9, 2009

California Pizza Kitchen - Clackamas Town Center, Bridgeport Village

Even before I had a child, I loved California Pizza Kitchen! Great diverse menu, extensive drink list and a family friendly environment makes this one of the places that I can go with a group of friends or with my family to have a great meal. A kids menu (CPKids) with pizza, pasta, chicken, salad and sweets options for kids under 10 years old is affordable and delicious. My daughter usually goes for the cheese pizza, but there are also options like fusilli pasta with tomato sauce and chicken breast with broccoli. For adults, there are pizzas, salads, pastas and other entrees...it's a broad menu, so you are likely to find something for everyone. My favorites are the pizza with goat cheese, roasted red and yellow peppers, grilled eggplant, fresh mozzarella, caramelized onions, italian parsley, and tomato sauce. As well as the original BBQ chopped chicken salad. One thing to mention, these portions are HUGE, so splitting the salad and pizza is perfect for two people...and you will probably still have leftovers :)

For more info, go to:
www.cpk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment